Mentor Advisory Forum: Get Your Business Noticed
September 27, 2017 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am (PST)
An important part of marketing a small business is gaining media coverage. Good publicity is one of the most cost effective ways to boost the profile of your business. During this Mentor Advisory forum learn how to get media coverage for your business through both traditional and new media outlets and learn that all good media starts with a good story.
Gain some tools and tips to get your business noticed during this FREE one hour phone session. You will learn:
- Who to build relationships with at media outlets.
- How to pitch a story.
- Types of media and lead time required.
- Why, as a business owner, you want to access the media.
- How to identify the media channels that will serve your needs.
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre.
- Sandra Nomoto, CEO, Conscious PR Inc.
- Baila Lazarus, Media Expert, Phase2Coaching
Join us on September 27 to get tips and advice from experts in gaining media coverage for your business.