Interested in Volunteering as a One-to-One Mentor?
Women’s Enterprise Centre is accepting applications from experienced business owners from all BC communities who are interested in volunteering as a mentor for our One-to-One Mentoring Program.
Why volunteer to mentor a woman business owner?
- Share your business experience and knowledge
- Make a positive impact in your mentee’s business
- Make new connections and learn new skills
- Give back to the community
You may qualify if you have:
- Five years, or equivalent experience, operating your own business
- The willingness to communicate, empathize and inspire trust
- The ability to commit to 6 sessions over a 6 month period (minimum of 2-3 hours per month)
A Mentor’s View
“I thoroughly enjoyed working with young entrepreneurial women who not only appreciated what I had to contribute, but taught me a great deal about myself in the process. Mentoring in my opinion is a way for anyone in business to give back to their Community, by helping an individual survive and thrive. Being a mentor enriched my life by the simple act of sharing perspectives and experiences with a fellow entrepreneur."
~ Past WEC Mentor