Mindset Mastery 2.0 Event
May 28 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm$85
On May 28, Women’s Enterprise Centre presents Mindset Mastery 2.0, featuring 2 workshops that will improve your self-confidence and drive your business success by helping you negotiate more effectively.
Building on our 2017 Entrepreneurial Mindset event and the WE FOR SHE Call to Action, we want to equip you with new techniques to take your mindset to the next level and connect with like-minded professionals to reinforce your learning.
So we’re bringing world-renowned impostor syndrome expert Dr. Valerie Young back to Vancouver to share new insights AND introducing a new workshop with negotiation expert Carrie Gallant.
You may think confidence is a personal matter, but self-doubt can negatively impact your business by:
- Holding you back from pursuing opportunities and taking reasonable risks
- Procrastinating on important initiatives to start or grow the business
- Over-preparing and over-working
- Focusing on failures and mistakes instead of overcoming them
At Mindset Mastery 2.0, you will gain confidence to help you believe in your ability to lead your organization, and create win-wins in your negotiations!
Your registration includes two interactive workshops, plus networking:
Grow Your Confidence to Grow Your Business
Facilitated by Dr. Valerie Young, Best-selling author
Do you have that “I’m in over my head and they’re going to find out” feeling? Valerie will help you think and act like a confident person and overcome impostor syndrome.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How women’s (or their employees’) views on competence can lead to chronic self-doubt and missed opportunities
- How self-doubt can lead to procrastination, workaholism, self-sabotage, and other profit and opportunity killers
- The high cost of self-doubt to business owners and their bottom line
- Three immediately useable steps you can use to interrupt needless self-doubt and achieve the confidence to start or grow your business
Negotiate Naturally: Tips for Women Entrepreneurs
Carrie Gallant J.D., Gallant Solutions Inc.
Increase your confidence and understanding of negotiation so you can get more of what you really want!
This session will help you:
- Understand the importance of negotiating
- Avoid common negotiation mistakes that limit your business and financial rewards
- Identify opportunities where stronger negotiation will benefit you and your business
Tickets: $85, includes both workshops, snacks and refreshments
This week only – Buy one ticket, get one 50% off! Thanks to generous support from Minerva BC, WEC clients can use the promo code MMWECBOGO before May 18 and bring a friend for half price. PLUS, you’ll get 50% off our Build Your Business webinar series!
Note: A promo code to purchase the Build Your Business webinar series at half price will be emailed to you after you purchase your Mindset Mastery event ticket.