Trade Accelerator Program Vancouver
April 12 - April 13
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services.
World Trade Centre Vancouver has recently launched Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program (TAP), an initiative that has been successfully operated by the Toronto Regional Board of Trade since 2015.
Participating organizations have experienced an average international sales growth of 70% within one of the program, penetrated new markets, and grown their workforce to meet increased global demand.
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue