Whether you are a seasoned business education teacher or new to teaching we have resources for you. Click on your course below to find resources including activites, presentations, and reading material.
If you would like a Women's Enterprise Centre Business Expert to visit your classroom, or if you'd like us to arrange for a visit from a local business owner in your community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our resources are continuously updated to serve you best - please check back soon!
Integrated Resource Plans
- Business Education 8-10 (1997)
- Required Program Model Content - Business Education 10
- Technology Education 11 and 12: Drafting and Design (2001)
- Business Education 11 and 12 (1998)
- Technology Education 11 and 12: Industrial Design (1997)
- Tourism 11 and 12 (2006)
- The Prendismo Collection has over 15,000 2-minute clips from experts on over 200 topics related to business, leadership and entrepenurship. Special subscription rates for educators and students are available.
Business Simulation Games
The following Business Simulation Games are currently being used by some BC School Districts. If you know of another great game, please email email@example.com so we can add it to our list.
Case Studies are a useful tool for teaching business concepts.
- Acadia Institute of Case Studies offers case studies specific to high school
- The Times 100 - Information in this Teaching Resources section can help with business studies lesson planning and preparation. The lesson plan and answer sheets are designed to be used in class, as homework, or even to provide a framework to cover lessons. And for your students... business case studies, quizzes, career information and revision theory are all available.