One-to-One Mentoring for Women Business Owners
Please note: We are not accepting applications for our One-to-One Mentoring, Peer Mentoring or Taking the Stage® programs at this time. We hope to offer them again in the future, subject to additional funding.
With support and inspiration from your Mentor, the One-to-One Program can help you manage risk, receive feedback, develop your capabilities and skills, and achieve your goals.
Mentors offer their knowledge and expertise to help their Mentee learn and grow. The voluntary sharing of knowledge, experiences, challenges and successes are the keys to a successful One-to-One Mentoring relationship.
Mentees Benefit from…
- Relief from the isolation of business ownership
- Improved business knowledge and increased confidence
- Ideas and opinions from someone with an outside perspective
- Advice and support from an experienced business owner
Program cost $150
Successful applicants for our One-to-One Mentoring program must be:
- Actively operating a business in British Columbia and generating revenue
- In the early stages of business operation (in the first five years)
- Female and over the age of 19
- Available for a minimum of two hours a month for six months
Pre-start-ups are not eligible for the mentoring program; however, you can seek professional guidance from our Business Advisors.
How to Apply
We are not currently accepting applications for our One-to-One Mentoring program. If you are a WEC Loan Client, you may still get connected with a mentor – please contact your Business Advisor for more information.
What our mentees say…
- Find out if you need a Business Advisor or Mentor at this time.
- Meet Our Mentors
- View our One-to-One Mentoring FAQ’s
Become a One-to-One-Mentor
We are looking for experienced business owners from all BC communities who are interested in volunteering as a Mentor.