Join a Peer Mentoring Group in Your Area
Join a Peer Mentoring Group and receive support from other women entrepreneurs.
If you’re new to business, you know it’s a challenge to stay on top of everything and find balance in your life.
Our Mentoring Program is designed to help you build confidence, improve your business knowledge, increase productivity and offer you emotional support. A mentor can help you get on the track to success!
Not sure if you need a Mentor? Find out if you need a Business Advisor or Mentor
Financial Fitness Peer Mentoring – Starting Fall 2018
Do you understand your financial statements and review them on a regular basis—or do you avoid them all together?
Many entrepreneurs take a “head in the sand” approach to the financial side of their business and end up down a path they never expected. If you don’t have regular check-ups, how will you know if you are financially fit?
Facilitated by Chartered Professional Accountants in a confidential environment, our Financial Fitness Peer Mentoring groups will help you to:
- Speak more comfortably with your bookkeeper, accountant and banker
- Assess the financial health of your business and proactively manage your cash flow so you can sleep at night
- Evaluate the financial impact of business decisions (e.g. pricing changes)
Program Cost: $150 for six, two-hour sessions
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible if you are:
- Actively operating a business in BC and generating revenue
- In the first five years of operating your business
- Female and over the age of 19
Upcoming Financial Fitness Peer Mentoring Groups
- Kelowna | Starting September 2018 (dates TBC) – Facilitated by Lynn Wong, CPA CA
- Langley | Starting September 2018 (dates TBC) – Facilitated by Kelly Keyworth, CPA CA
- Vancouver | Starting Fall 2018 (dates TBC) – Facilitated by Bethany Hochstein Hill, CPA and Linda Nguyen, CPA – WAITLIST
- Terrace | Starting Fall 2018 (dates TBC) – Facilitated by Jocelyn Lebell, CPA CMA and Erin Reimer, CPA CA
- Victoria | Starting Fall 2018 (dates TBC) – Facilitated by Lenora Lee, CPA CA
What our 2017 program participants say…
Financial support for our Mentoring program provided by:
Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology