Join a Peer Mentoring Group in Your Area
If you’re new to business, you know it’s a challenge to stay on top of everything and find balance in your life.
Our Mentoring Program is designed to help you build confidence, improve your business knowledge, increase productivity and offer you emotional support. A mentor can help you get on the track to success!
Not sure if you need a Mentor? Find out if you need a Business Advisor or Mentor
How Does it Work?
Peer Mentoring Groups offer new ideas and feedback on your current business challenges with a solution-based approach.
Facilitated by an experienced woman entrepreneur in your community, the group decides the focus of each meeting based on the interests and needs of its members (e.g. work/life balance, marketing, networking skills, cash flow management).
You’ll benefit from…
- Personalized advice
- Guidance from an experienced woman business owner
- New ideas and opinions from an outside perspective
- An action plan to overcome your challenges
- Improved business knowledge
- New networks and partnerships within the business community
- Emotional support and relief from the isolation of business ownership
Program Cost: $150 for six, two-hour sessions
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible if you are:
- Actively operating a business in BC and generating revenue
- In the first five years of operating your business
- Female and over the age of 19
How Do I Apply?
We are delighted to be offering Peer Mentoring Groups in the following communities in Spring 2020 (start dates TBD):
- Fernie – Facilitated by Jill Barclay, Owner, Goldstar Cleaning Services Ltd.
- Courtenay – Facilitated by Pauline Stevenson, President, Excel Career College
- Terrace – Facilitated by Janice Shaben, Owner, Silvertip Promotions & Signs Inc.
- Cranbrook – Facilitated by Denise Pallesen