Join a Peer Mentoring Group in Your Area
Join a Peer Mentoring Group and receive support from other women entrepreneurs.
If you’re new to business, you know it’s a challenge to stay on top of everything and find balance in your life.
Our Mentoring Program is designed to help you build confidence, improve your business knowledge, increase productivity and offer you emotional support. A mentor can help you get on the track to success!
Not sure if you need a Mentor? Find out if you need a Business Advisor or Mentor
Financial Fitness Peer Mentoring – Starting Fall 2018
Do you understand your financial statements and review them on a regular basis—or do you avoid them all together?
Many entrepreneurs take a “head in the sand” approach to the financial side of their business and end up down a path they never expected. If you don’t have regular check-ups, how will you know if you are financially fit?
This fall, we’re offering Financial Fitness Peer Mentoring groups in multiple communities around BC. Facilitated by Chartered Professional Accountants in a confidential environment, the sessions will help you to:
- Speak more comfortably with your bookkeeper, accountant and banker
- Assess the financial health of your business and proactively manage your cash flow so you can sleep at night
- Evaluate the financial impact of business decisions (e.g. pricing changes)
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible if you are:
- Actively operating a business in BC and generating revenue
- In the first five years of operating your business
- Female and over the age of 19
- Available for two hours a month for six months
Upcoming Financial Fitness Peer Mentoring Groups
We will be offering Financial Fitness Peer Mentoring groups in various communities around BC this fall! Sign up for our eBlasts to be notified of locations and application dates.
Financial support for our Mentoring program provided by:
Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology