Business Loans for Women
As a development lender, we exist to help women access the financing they need to succeed in business.
You may qualify with us even if you don’t qualify with another lender!NOTE We do not have a grant program and, despite popular belief, grants for business start-ups are rare. If you are interested in exploring other funding options, check out this list of grant programs and funding sources.
About Our Business Loans
- Loans up to $150,000* for BC women, plus access to up to an additional $100K through our partnership with BDC
- Loans for market-ready start-ups, business expansion projects and business purchases
- Loans for leaseholds, equipment, operating capital and more
- Flexible repayment options and terms up to 5 years
- Lower security and equity requirements than many other lenders
- Lower fees than many other lenders
- Competitive interest rates
*If you require funding beyond $150,000, we attempt to partner with other lenders to meet your full borrowing requirements.
We’re Different Because We Provide…
An application process designed for your success
Our process helps you clarify your vision, your business model and cash flow projections so your business has a solid foundation.
Free, ongoing professional business advice
Get matched with your own qualified Business Advisor who is only a phone call away. Thanks to our business services, our loan clients’ success rate after 5 years is 75% – that’s 50% higher than the national average!
Free business skills training & mentoring
As our loan client, you get free access to all the business training and mentoring services we offer to acquire practical, applied skills that are pivotal to your business success.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
or, Learn More:
Also Available – Youth Business Loan
Do you dream of starting, buying or growing a business but think you’re too young to get a business loan? Women’s Enterprise Centre has partnered with Futurpreneur Canada to offer an unsecured joint loan for youth of up to $65,000.
If you’re a woman under 40, you may qualify!