Vancity Unity Women Entrepreneurs Program
Women’s Enterprise Centre is excited to partner with Vancity to support women entrepreneurs in the lower mainland, as you navigate your business through COVID-19 and beyond!
Together, we’ve launched the Unity Women Entrepreneurs Program—a holistic package providing you with access to the funds, business support, and a network of like-minded women entrepreneurs you need to thrive.
This program includes two types of support:
Vancity Unity Women Entrepreneurs Loan
- Access up to $150,000
- First six months no payments (interest-free for six months)
- Next six months option for interest only
- Prime plus 3%*
- Maximum amortization 5 years
- Principal repayments can be made at any time
- All administration, application and other loan fees are waived for 5 years
- Business must be in existence for 2 or more years to qualify
Support Services Provided by Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Online education and resources on financial management, leadership, marketing and more
- Preferred entry into the Women’s Enterprise Centre Mentoring Program for six months of mentorship with an experienced entrepreneur (subject to availability)
- Professional business support and connections with a community of other women business owners throughout BC
Together, we’ll get you back to business and thriving for the future!
To learn more about the program, visit the Vancity website.
*The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on the loan being interest free for the first 6 months: 0.00% per annum and after 6 months, the APR is set at Vancity Prime +3% per annum. The APR is based on a $5,000 loan with monthly payments starting after 6 months and paid through a 5 year term. APR assumes no fees apply. Rates subject to change without notice. Vancity Prime is the variable rate of interest per year declared from time to time to be the prime rate for Canadian dollar loans made by Vancity. The interest rate on your loan will change whenever Vancity Prime varies.
™ Make Good Money is a trademark of Vancouver City Savings Credit Union.