Beyond BC: A Beginner’s Guide to Exporting Webinar Series, Summer 2021
Registration now open!
There are 7.5 billion people in the world, but less than 0.1% of them live in BC. So how can you sell to new potential customers outside of the province?
If you’re preparing to sell your goods or services across Canada or in international markets, you need a few things to succeed: a strong plan, an understanding of your new market, resources and knowledge about regulations.
Women’s Enterprise Centre has created a series of webinars to teach you how to address the unknowns and develop a well-researched plan to sell your goods or services across the country or across the world.
Join us for one or all of these sessions to start or solidify your export journey:
- July 15 | Are You Ready to Export? Exploring Your Options
- July 22 | Where Should You Export? Researching New Markets
- July 29 | How Will You Export? Building Your Plan
All sessions include downloadable workbooks to help you build a plan that works for your business.
Afterwards, you can connect with a Business Advisor for complimentary support to expand on our export plan.
Times: All sessions are from 10:00 am to 11:00 am PT
Open to everyone!
Facilitator: Alpana Sharma, Export Business Advisor and FITT-Trained Professional, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Neasa Maguire, Entrepreneur in Residence, Women’s Enterprise Centre; Owner, Flip Productions
- Shannan Schimmelmann, Indigenous Export Navigator, Community Futures Development Corporation of Central Interior First Nations (CFDC of CIFN)
Pay what you can to get the support you need
As we restart in BC, we’re happy to offer three pricing tiers to support your recovery this summer. Choose to pay:
- $25, $50 or $75 for the series or
- $9, $19 or $29 for a single session
and access these info-packed webinars!
Beyond BC: A Beginner’s Guide to Exporting Webinar Series, Summer 2021$25.00 – $75.00 Select options
July 15 | Are You Ready to Export? Exploring Your Options$9.00 – $29.00 Select options
July 22 | Where Should You Export? Researching New Markets$9.00 – $29.00 Select options
July 29 | How Will You Export? Building Your Plan$9.00 – $29.00 Select options