Strength in Numbers: Free Check-in for COVID-Affected Businesses
When the going gets tough, women entrepreneurs band together for solutions and support!
From March to June, we hosted a regular session to share any new developments in the types of supports available for business owners, answer some FAQs and dive into relevant topics during Covid-19.
View past session recordings
We have concluded the Strength in Numbers series, but you can click here to access all the recordings below!
- Conversational Intelligence®: Shift Your Conversations from Good to Great, from June 30
- Meeting Privacy Compliance During COVID-19, from June 16
- The Back to Business Edition, from May 26
- New Rules of Zoom Engagement, from May 19
- The Self-Care Edition, from May 9
- Gaining Momentum Edition, from May 1
- The HR Edition, from April 24
- Legal Q&A, from April 17
- Best Practices Forum, from April 9
- Women Entrepreneurs: Strength in Numbers, from March 27
Thanks to our volunteer experts!
This series would not have been possible without the many volunteer experts and storytellers who shared their expertise and experience:
- Angie McLeod, Owner, HIP Strategic Consulting
- Marilyn Sing, CIPP/C, Principal Consultant, IPP Consulting
- Pauline Stevenson, Founder and President, Excel Career College, and WEC Regional Ambassador
- Kristen Buckley, Principal and Leadership Coach, Kristen Buckley Coaching + Consulting
- Judy Michaud, President, Transglobal Business Group
- Joan Kleinsteuber, CPHR, Universal Human Resources
- Charlene Cleary, Lawyer & Mediator, Westshore Law
- Tanja Halsall, Chief People Officer, Potentia HR
- Miranda Lam, Litigation Partner, McCarthy Tétrault
- Alex Cocks, Partner at McCarthy Tétrault
We’re still here to support you
If you need personalized support, please fill out this form or contact us at 1.800.643.7014 ext. 112 to connect with Client Services.