Strength in Numbers Amidst COVID-19 Session Recording
In the wake of the global pandemic that is affecting us all we are offering 1-hour webinars to provide the most recent updates relevant to entrepreneurs in BC. These sessions are facilitated by Dawn McCooey, who shares resources, offers guidance and hosts experts on a variety of topics to answer your questions.
Past session recordings available
- Conversational Intelligence®: Shift Your Conversations from Good to Great, from June 30
- Meeting Privacy Compliance During COVID-19, from June 16
- The Back to Business Edition, from May 26
- New Rules of Zoom Engagement, from May 19
- The Self-Care Edition, from May 9
- Gaining Momentum Edition, from May 1
- The HR Edition, from April 24
- Legal Q&A, from April 17
- Best Practices Forum, from April 9
- Women Entrepreneurs: Strength in Numbers, from March 27
To access the recording from our most recent session, please fill out your information below. Your information is safe with us and we will not share it with anyone!
Thanks to our volunteer experts!
This series would not have been possible without the many volunteer experts and storytellers who shared their expertise and experience:
- Angie McLeod, Owner, HIP Strategic Consulting
- Marilyn Sing, CIPP/C, Principal Consultant, IPP Consulting
- Pauline Stevenson, Founder and President, Excel Career College, and WEC Regional Ambassador
- Kristen Buckley, Principal and Leadership Coach, Kristen Buckley Coaching + Consulting
- Judy Michaud, President, Transglobal Business Group
- Joan Kleinsteuber, CPHR, Universal Human Resources
- Charlene Cleary, Lawyer & Mediator, Westshore Law
- Tanja Halsall, Chief People Officer, Potentia HR
- Miranda Lam, Litigation Partner, McCarthy Tétrault
- Alex Cocks, Partner at McCarthy Tétrault
We’re still here to support you
If you need personalized support, please fill out this form or contact us at 1.800.643.7014 ext. 112 to connect with Client Services.