Download the RRRF Application
Based on your answers, you qualify to apply for a loan from the Regional Relief and Recovery Fund!
To apply, you will need to provide:
- A completed application form in the fillable PDF. Scanned documents will not be accepted because some fields are not readable.
- Please note: We cannot accept applications with typed signatures. If you are unable to add an e-signature, please print, sign and scan the signature page of the application and the consent forms only. No other scanned pages will be accepted.
- NOTE FOR MAC USERS: Please download and save this document and then open it using Adobe before you start filling it out. If you complete the form in Preview or Safari, your information may not be saved.
- Accountant-prepared year-end financial statements, including income statement and balance sheet or CRA statement of business or professional activities (T2125 if the business is a sole proprietor) for the last 2 years (2019 and 2018).
- Current year-to-date financial statements.
- 12-month cash flow projections (download will start in a separate window).
- Copy of Business Licence
- Proof of Business Insurance
- Notice of Assessment for 2019 for all owners
- If incorporated: incorporation certificate, Central Security Register (showing all shares issued to date), Notice of Articles verifying the directors of the company and shareholder agreement (if applicable).
- Current lease (if applicable)
- Other, as required