- This event has passed.
2018 WE FOR SHE Forum – Creating an Equal Future
November 16, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 3:15 pm
Women’s Enterprise Centre is a proud organizing partner of the 2018 WE FOR SHE Forum!
The 2018 WE FOR SHE Forum will be one of North America’s largest gatherings of changemakers, influencers, equality advocates, business leaders and young women collaborating to advance equality. Our goal is to grow the Canadian economy by championing gender diversity in leadership as a business imperative.
Now in its fifth year, this year’s forum will focus on Creating an Equal Future and the role we each play as leaders, champions, employers, and community members to further equality across Canada and beyond. This interactive day will provide thought provoking education and best practice sharing for business leaders as well as a variety of workshops for young leaders. The afternoon will bring everyone together to create action plans for an equal future.
Women’s Enterprise Centre will be presenting two workshops at WE FOR SHE this year:
- Become a Diversity Champion! – A youth career session facilitated by Danielle Hofer, Client Service Coordinator.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset in the Classroom – A session for teachers and chaperones facilitated in part by Dawn McCooey, Business Advisor.
- Be part of one of North America’s largest event tackling gender equity in leadership.
- Learn from key influencers from around the world who are taking action to advance equality.
- Champion young people from throughout B.C. to shape change through their own choices.
- Discuss and commit to your personal action plan to contribute to the creation of an equal future.
Individual Member: $259 +GST
Bulk package: $750 (pay for 3, receive 4 tickets)
Individual Non-Member: $299 + GST
Bulk package: $850 (pay for 3, receive 4 tickets)