- This event has passed.
An Exclusive Conversation with McDonald’s Canada: Support for Women in Franchising
September 23, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join an exclusive round table event with RBC in partnership with McDonald’s Canada.
Join RBC for an insightful conversation with McDonald’s Canada, most recognized brand globally and a leader in the Fast Food Franchise Industry.
Hear directly from Neeru Schippel, Franchise Owner, McDonald’s Canada as she shares her personal journey on why she left her law career to become a franchise owner at McDonald’s Canada. Neeru now owns and operates profitable multi-unit franchise locations. Jonathan Greenway, Senior Director, Franchising McDonald’s Canada will provide an inside look into the company’s core values, steps they are taking to support and encourage women to be franchise owners and what makes their business format highly successful.
Why should you attend?
- Hear first-hand learnings and what to consider to become a franchisee
- Discover the benefits of working with a big brand and operating your own franchise
- Find out how women are entering the franchise industry and their unique challenges
- Gain insight about navigating an uncertain environment and overcoming challenges
- Learn about how McDonald’s Canada supports franchise owners (business model, marketing, risk management)
Moderated by Kim Ulmer, Regional President, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and North Western Ontario, RBC.