- This event has passed.
A Toast to Women Entrepreneurs on Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
November 19 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
On November 19, take a moment to pause and celebrate your own journey as a woman entrepreneur, or honour your favourite women-owned businesses!
From now until November 19, Women’s Enterprise Centre (WEC) and Forum for Women Entrepreneurs (FWE) are collaborating on #WEcreateBC, an online campaign to showcase the contributions of women entrepreneurs—with stories, photos and videos sent in from communities all over BC.
On November 19, join us for grand finale toast to celebrate and share our collective impact!
- Paulina Cameron, CEO of Forum for Women Entrepreneurs
- Jill Earthy, CEO of Women’s Enterprise Centre
- A special tribute to women entrepreneurs, mentors, volunteers and support organizations!
Join us and be entered to win a Prize Pack of goodies created by women entrepreneurs all over BC!
Other ways to celebrate
- Purchase a Sweet Fig candle from our friends at Mala the Brand, created specifically to honour women entrepreneurs! Get yours >>
- Wear your support on your sleeve with a limited edition #WeCreateBC Babes Supporting Babes Crew by Brunette the Label >>
#WEcreateBC is an online campaign that celebrates Women Entrepreneurs and their impact creating BC businesses, jobs, connections, communities and more!
We also want to shine a spotlight on the vibrant ecosystem that lifts up women entrepreneurs so current and aspiring women business owners can connect with them.
Our vision is to fill social media feeds with images and stories of positivity, community, resilience and impact!
Post, share, buy, win! Learn more at wecreatebc.ca >>