Adopt a Gender Lens: Focus on Equality Forum
February 29 @ 10:00 am - 3:15 pm
The Adopt a Gender Lens: Focus on Equality forum will build your toolkit to create meaningful dialogue about gender equality.
Join leading edge gender equality experts and 100+ interested individuals to learn and practice how to navigate sensitive conversations about equality.
Have some serious fun at this inspirational, informative and practical forum.
This event is proudly presented by Soroptimist International Western Canada Region and our partner Minerva BC.
- Wyle Baoween, CEO, HRx Technology
- Shawn Bayes, Executive Director Elizabeth Fry Society
- Jill Earthy, Co-chair, We for She conference, Former Board Chair Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Sharon Fisher, President, Soroptimist International
- Dr. Maureen Fitzgerald, author and former lawyer
- Melanie Kenny, Governor, Soroptimist International Western Canada Region
- Dr. Joan McArthur-Blair, inspirational writer, speaker, facilitator
- Sussanne Skidmore, Secretary-Treasurer, BC Federation of Labour
- Julia Staub-French, Executive Director, Family Services of the North Shore
- Jake Stika, Co-Founder & CEO, Next Gen Men
- Bonita Zarrillo, Councillor, City of Coquitlam