- This event has passed.
Agriculture Marketing Workshop
October 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
How do you tell a compelling story and build your farm identity online? What do you need to do to sell online? How can you capitalize on the increased demand for local food?
Ensuring your farm business has an effective online presence is more important than ever. Agriculture Specialist, Nyree Marsh, will walk participants through the key factors for marketing and selling online. You will come away with ideas on how to fit online opportunities to your operation.
We will review:
- Brand Identity – logo, Facebook and Instagram profiles;
- Best practices for Social Media – how to tell your story and show what is unique and special about your farm;
- Digital Marketing Plan – how to reach your customers, cross promotion with other producers and markets, integrated with how you sell (online, face to face, at markets);
- Options for website platforms – the benefits of different sites, costs, ease of use, etc.;
- E-Commerce – selling online and methods of taking payment. This can be very simple or fully integrated with your inventory.