- This event has passed.
Agrifood Exporting to the Pacific Northwest, USA Series
May 6 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
One event on June 1, 2021 at 9:30 am
This webinar is a free two-part interactive series and will inform food producers and processors of the opportunities and challenges of selling their products in the United States.
Presented by Export Navigator and Chris Legler of Axios Growth Consulting, this webinar will teach you how to position your products to American consumers, ways to approach the market, and how to gain visibility with distributors, agents and consumers.
Part 1, May 26 9:30am – 11:00am Overview:
- Orientation of the US market
- Consumer demand and opportunities
- Specialty food in the Western US
- Connecting with retailers & distributors
- Creating brand visibility
Part 2, June 1 9:30am – 11:00am Overview:
- Feasibility of selling across the border
- Logistics of selling in the US
- Price & margin expectations
- Optimizing packaging
- Labeling requirements