- This event has passed.
All about lines of credit: What are they and how do you get one?
April 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
A line of credit can provide a cushion for your business in case an exciting opportunity comes your way, or you have an unexpected downturn.
If you’re thinking about a line of credit, join Women’s Enterprise Centre, Prospera Credit Union and RBC on April 11 for a free teleconference to get the skinny on this type of financing to help you figure out if it’s right for you.
During this session, we’ll answer some key questions:
- What is a line of credit?
- What factors do lenders consider?
- How does the application process work?
- How does a line of credit differ from a “loan”?
Women and men welcome
Facilitator: Cheryl Farmer, Business Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Caillie Hayes, Commercial Account Manager, RBC
- Mike Porter, Business Relationship Manager, Business Banking, Prospera Credit Union