Branding for Restarting Your Business (& Beyond)
July 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Brand Strategy in Changing Times
We’re living in an unprecedented era for businesses. As entrepreneurs slowly reopening and scale up their operations, they do so with a mixture of hope and anxiety.
Throughout this challenging period, businesses must adapt their brand and messaging to match the prevailing mood. Now is not the time for the hard sell. Nor messaging unsympathetic to the current landscape. Instead, customers will appreciate businesses who take current events into account, and match their product offering/messaging to reflect the new normal.
Join Karley Cunningham, Big Bold Brand, for this informative webinar and discover why branding efforts during COVID-19 (& beyond) should be strategic, company-wide and take on a broader view. You’ll learn how to ensure you and your team are clear on the fundamental beliefs and truths of your organization, and how to develop (or evolve) the ten strategic brand elements critical to guiding your business powerfully forward into the new era of business.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- A reflection on the crises of the past year and what they can tell us about human expectations and what your ideal clients need and expect of your business
- Discuss the changes that are imperative for restarting successfully
- The ten strategic brand elements that will support reopening and building a thriving long term business
- An introduction to a “Surefire Strategy” for differentiating your business
- How to deliver a consistent client experience
- Fundamental aspects of building a strong brand