- This event has passed.
Building a Global Brand: Set Your Indigenous Business Apart
July 8 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The world’s most successful brands hail from all corners of the globe. But their global marketing strategies are so effective that they’re even more familiar to us than the local businesses we see every day.
That’s the power of branding. By combining consistent brand attributes with the ability to adapt to the needs of specific consumers, you can create a unique and memorable identity that will position your business for success in markets around the world.
In EDC’s new webinar, Building a global brand: Set your Indigenous business apart, they’ll reveal how to build a world-class export marketing strategy for your Indigenous business.
Join them live on Thursday, July 8, 2021 from 10am to 11am PT to learn:
- The benefits of having an export marketing strategy
- The vital importance of market research
- How to develop an export marketing strategy that transcends cultural barriers
- Legal considerations for exporting your Indigenous brand
- How one Indigenous exporter brought their unique brand to new markets