- This event has passed.
Business Mapping: Developing a Smart Business Model
September 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Mastering the Business Model Canvas
Struggling with the complexities of a business plan? Business mapping helps to deconstruct the formal elements of a business plan, simplifying a lot of the information into bite-sized pieces. It covers the same aspects as a more traditional business plan, without going into as much granular detail.
Join Dylan Hrycyshen, Small Business BC as he provides you with a lean start-up canvas for developing a new business that segments your potential enterprise into nine easy to understand chunks.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Learn how to evaluate your business idea
- Understand the key areas of a successful business model
- Discuss your business viability through practical workshopping
- How to map your business out on a worksheet
- Clarify types of business structures and requirements
- The different financing options available for your new venture