- This event has passed.
Business Networking Skills for Success
March 3, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Social media, digital advertising and your own website provide an invaluable online presence, but good old-fashioned in-person networking remains the single most effective way to put your business on the map. Our Business Networking Skills for Success seminar provides an invaluable primer on building these face-to-face skills.
Join Cathy Kuzel, Business Development Strategist and Coach, and learn how to leverage your networks to maximize your in-person meetings. This interactive seminar will teach you how to create strong relationships and avoid common mistakes, so you can build a network of resources to take your business far.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to choose the right events
- Using your time wisely at networking events
- How to start with a strong introduction
- Creating connections fast
- Avoiding the three most common networking mistakes
- The five key strategies to make the most of networking
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.