- This event has passed.
Canada-Caribbean Virtual Trade Event: Spurring a Green Economic Recovery Registration Deadline
Join the Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade for a virtual trade event that will explore sustainable business opportunities in clean technology and green infrastructure in the Caribbean.
Companies outside of these sectors, but interested in exploring these markets, would also benefit from participating in the program. This event will focus on four Caribbean markets: Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica, and Trinidad & Tobago.
Learn more about the event here, and register by August 19.
Virtual Trade Event
- August 23-24, 2021
- Explore priority sectors in the Caribbean and learn how to expand your international presence
- Take advantage of the low cost, low risk online format to explore new markets in the Caribbean
- Learn more about export services and funding programs available
- Discover the roles that clean technology and green infrastructure industries play in the Caribbean’s post COVID-19 economic recovery
- Hear from fellow Canadian entrepreneurs who have succeeded in expanding internationally and doing business in the Caribbean