- This event has passed.
Canada’s Free Trade Agreements and B.C.’s Venture Capital Tax Credit Program
May 28, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Are you wondering how to reduce your costs when selling in Canada or abroad? Are you a start-up or small business looking to raise capital? In this practical and interactive info-session, the BC government explains what’s there for you in Canada’s domestic and international free trade agreements and how to access B.C.’s Small Business Venture Capital Tax Credit program.
What will I learn?
- What are free trade agreements and how they work
- What free trade agreements Canada has in place and what are the recent developments
- How free trade agreements can benefit your business
- How to make the best use of free trade agreements
- What types of businesses are eligible for the tax credit program
- What is the registration criteria and how to apply for registration
- How much equity a company can raise and the amount of tax credit an investor can receive
- Who is eligible to get a tax credit for their investment
Get your questions answered and learn how the B.C. government can support you!