- This event has passed.
Canadian Export Challenge – Round 1 Application Deadline
Women’s Enterprise Centre is a proud Promotional Partner of the Canadian Export Challenge!
Startup Canada, UPS, Export Development Canada, and the Trade Commissioner Service are coming together to support a cohort of 1,500 Canadian businesses to scale and succeed globally in 2019 as part of the Canadian Global Entrepreneur Cohort.
Accepted entrepreneurs will:
Have a chance to pitch to win $2,500 and a trip to Toronto for a chance to win $25,000 and up to an additional $100,000 in in-kind scaling support;
- Graduate from one of eight 1-day Global Accelerators across Canada in May and June;
- Connect with Canada’s entire trade ecosystem in one place, on one day;
- Get the latest information on Canada’s trade agreements and how to leverage them to scale faster;
- Gain privileged access to all partner programs/ offers and early access to global trade missions, accelerators and supplier diversity opportunities; and,
- Receive the official graduate pin and certificate signed by Minister Ng, Minister Carr, Canada’s Chief Trade Commissioner and the President’s of Export Development Canada, UPS and Startup Canada.
Accelerators will take place in Vancouver, Edmonton and Winnipeg in mid May 2019 and in Mississauga, Ottawa, Montreal, and Fredericton in June 2019.
- Deadline round 1 – February 28th – Guaranteed pitch opportunity
- Deadline round 2 – March 31 – 50 percent pitch opportunity
- Deadline round 3 – April 30th