- This event has passed.
Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) Workshop for B.C. Companies – Kelowna
June 25, 2019
This is an opportunity for B.C. companies in the agriculture and agrifood sector interested in exploring and expanding their exports into the CPTPP markets.
Why attend the CPTPP Workshop?
- Agrifood market intelligence on Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, and Malaysia
- Overview of the CPTPP
- Newfound benefits of trading with CPTPP markets
- A panel discussion and Q&A to follow with successful agrifood exporters
- Networking opportunities with other B.C. agrifood companies
What is the CPTPP?
The CPTPP is a trade agreement between 11 countries and has been ratified by seven of its members (Canada, Japan, Singapore, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia and Vietnam). Once ratified by the remaining four countries (Chile, Peru, Malaysia, and Brunei), it will give B.C. companies preferential access to a trading bloc of 10 countries with 458 million consumers and 13.5% of global GDP. Learn more about the CPTPP >>
The CPTPP workshops will take place in the following locations:
- Kelowna | June 25, 2019
- Kamloops | June 26, 2019
- Lower Mainland | July 10, 2019
Register by June 16!