- This event has passed.
COVID-19: Service Canada Info Session
May 6 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
What the presentation will cover:
- Employment Insurance: How to apply? Will my claim change to CERB?
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) Which should I apply for?
- Brief overview of new Wage Subsidy for Employers. CRA will be doing info sessions on CEWS
Who this session is for:
- Workers that have lost their jobs due to COVID-19
- Small Business owners; self-employed people who have lost work due to COVID-19
What attendees will take away/learn:
- Overview of these Benefits
- Where and how to apply
- Handouts and Infographics can be sent to participants