COVID-19 Workplace Health and Safety Update
April 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
How Employers Can Prepare for the Next Stage of the Pandemic
As mass vaccinations have begun in British Columbia, businesses are making plans for the return of more staff to the workplace, but questions remain about COVID measures like barriers, distancing, PPE and so forth.
Chris Back from WorkSafeBC will cover health and safety planning as we enter a new stage of the pandemic. You will come away with more clarity on what to expect as an employer in the coming months as vaccination plans ramp up across BC.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Updated information about bringing employees back to work
- COVID-19 risk amid vaccination plans
- Rights and responsibilities of employees and employers
- Psychological safety, working at home, and employment status considerations
- WorkSafeBC claims process, support, and other resources