- This event has passed.
COVID Safety and Energy Efficiency for Your Small Business
September 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
How to Cut Energy Costs in a Safe and Efficient Way
During COVID-19, business owners have been looking at different ways to cut costs and become more efficient. What if it was possible to achieve this goal while helping to reduce transmission of COVID-19 at the same time?
Delivered by Sam Thomas, Principal and Kootenay Branch Manager of Prism Engineering, and Tiago Pereira, Energy Solutions Manager at FortisBC, attendees will learn practical steps for making the workplace safer, while also saving money in our “new normal.” We’ll also be covering tips for making your space cost-effective, COVID relief incentives for small biz and plumbing/environmental controls.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Best practices in HVAC and safety during COVID-19 reopening
- How to develop a pandemic response plan
- Steps to prepare your business for a potential second wave
- Identifying opportunities for increased energy efficiency in your business
- Available rebates and energy saving resources from Fortis BC