- This event has passed.
Creating Google Ads for Your Business
March 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Creating Google Ads for Your Business is one of the most effective ways to drive traffic and grow your digital marketing efforts. This Pay-Per-Click (PPC) platform enables you to create relevant (and highly searchable) ads to form part of your varied approach to online marketing beyond SEO, SEM and other means to generate organic web traffic.
Finding it hard to get your website noticed? Join Vanessa Pintea, Pintaya Consulting and learn how this measurable and targeted digital advertising platform can help attract customers to your website.</p
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand how Google AdWords works
- How to set up a Google AdWords account
- Attracting customers using AdWords
- How to build Google Ad campaigns using the right keywords
- Learn how to target relevant markets
- How to track and improve results of your campaign
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.