- This event has passed.
Creating Your Business Pitch
August 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your business idea might be the Next Big Thing, but you need to get the word out first. Whether you’re telling friends and family, or looking for investment dollars, your start-up pitch will be essential to your success. Join Dylan Hrycyshen, Small Business BC Business Planning Advisor, for this informative session on crafting your business pitch.
You’ll begin with practicing a thirty-second pitch and leave with an improved elevator pitch and plans for a slide deck presentation aimed at funders and investors. Be ready for impromptu encounters and networking events as you tell others about your new business in a simple yet compelling way.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Why a great pitch is so important for your business
- Understand the keys to a strong pitch
- How to convey your value proposition clearly and concisely
- Creating an investor-ready slide deck by going through the elements you need
- Building confidence in talking about your business in an efficient and effective way