- This event has passed.
Data Security and Management with Remote Teams
April 21, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Managing smooth access to data for authorized users and keeping unauthorized access out are issues that can hinder the transition to a fully remote workplace.
Arm yourself with an understanding of data management and security so that your business retains an appropriate level of control over its data while enabling your employees to work remotely and effectively. If you are still using flash drives and emailing files around, this webinar is for you.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Identifying where your data is currently stored
- Understanding different ways of sending, storing, and managing files
- Legal ramifications of data mismanagement
- Protecting sensitive information from unauthorized or unintentional access
- Importance of data backups and version control
- Balancing priorities and needs: from personal devices to workplace hardware