- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing for Restarting Your Business
July 3, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Reach Customers Online in the “New Normal”
We’ve moved into the next phase of the COVID-19 pandemic. Consumers are slowly beginning to return to stores, but how we market to them has dramatically changed. Have you adjusted your marketing tactics to account for our “new normal?”
Join Warren Thompson, Managing Director of Ollo Metrics, for this informative and fascinating look at Digital Marketing in the age of COVID-19. Understandably, most business owners view the pandemic as a threat to their business. However, Warren will highlight how it can also be a massive opportunity – if you’re willing to adopt a start-up mindset once again.
According to author, James Clear, the two skills of modern business are storytelling and spreadsheets. You’ll learn how to access the data that’s freely available to your business right now, as well as tips for finding the right audience and striking the right tone in your messaging.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The different digital marketing channels available to businesses
- How to adopt a “start-up mindset” for your business
- How to refine your “AMO” – Audience, Message and Offer
- Tips for showing it’s safe to do business with you
- An overview of Social Media Marketing
- Planning ahead for a potential “second wave”