Embracing Award Opportunities
November 7 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Business Awards—have you been nominated or considered nominating yourself but weren’t sure how to leverage the opportunity? Have you been overwhelmed with the requirements of a nomination package and didn’t know if it was the right time for your company or career? Embrace the nomination opportunity by joining like-minded entrepreneurs and business professionals who are growing their businesses.
The WEB Alliance of Women’s Business Networks, in collaboration with the Professional Women’s Network, is thrilled to bring you this networking and educational opportunity.
- Discover how you can use an award nomination to benefit your business
- Identify ways you can write a winning nomination by choosing the right award category and engaging others to help you
- Learn from panelists who have been nominees, winners and judges
Award Judges Panel
- Moderated by Cybele Negris, CEO & Co-Founder of Webnames.ca
- Neil Belenkie, Co-Founder, Sploda.com; CEO, The $2,000 Coffee; Mayor of Belcarra
- Bridget Field, Client Services Manager, Small Business BC
- Lois Nahirney, President and CEO, dnaPower Inc.
Award Nominees and Winners Panel
- Moderated by Amy Carruthers, Partner, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Debra Lykkemark, CEO & Founder, Culinary Capers
- Trish Mandewo, Co-Founder, Women’s Collaborative Hub Society; Councillor, City of Coquitlam
- Meredith Powell, Founder, Powell & Company; Co-Founder, The Next Big Thing; Director, Greater Vancouver Board of Trade