- This event has passed.
Entering the German Market with CETA
August 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Germany is the second-largest merchandise export market in the EU, with Canadian exports totalling approximately $4.1 billion in 2016 alone. If you’re interested in expanding internationally, Germany offers exceptional opportunities for Canadian companies across a wide range of sectors. The Canada-EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) further strengthens the ties between our two countries.
Whether you’re currently doing business abroad or thinking about it, an understanding of Germany’s top sector opportunities, particularly in agri-food and automotive industries, and other trends is a valuable asset for you and your company.
This is your chance to increase your knowledge with our upcoming webinar, Entering the German Market with CETA.
Join us live on Aug. 14 from 1 to 2 p.m. EST and you’ll learn about:
- The economic climate of Germany
- Strategies for using the Canada-EU trade agreement to enter the German market
- Germany’s top sectors for Canadian goods and services
- Trends and opportunities in the agri-foods and automotive sectors
- Innovation in the information and communications technology sector
Don’t miss the chance to benefit from a wealth of expert advice on current trade opportunities in Germany!