- This event has passed.
EXPLORE Personal Leadership Course
June 26, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
One event on July 14, 2020 at 9:30 am
EXPLORE is now online: a fully facilitated cohort-based experience that combines interactive workshops with personal and peer group activities.
In this transformative personal leadership program you will:
- Understand the practice of self-leadership for navigating change and uncertainty while directing yourself toward your goals.
- Map your lifeline to identify and reflect on your patterns and motivations.
- Unpack the personal and systemic layers of how work and success are defined and create alternate narratives.
- Learn how your social location impacts your relationship with work and how you work with others.
- Hone in on your values as what you stand for and the change you want to make.
- Clarify your true strengths and the opportunities that are in front of you through a personal SWOT analysis.
- Access the most relevant, evidence-based developments in mindset and behavioural psychology and practical ways to apply them.
- Explore where your strengths, passions and values intersect to create new directions using the Groundswell Kite tool.
- Learn about the validation process and why you don’t need a “big idea” to pursue entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship.
- Connect with people just like you who are putting their values to work and grow your support network.
It’s time to meet the future YOU. You don’t have to navigate this transition alone. Join Groundswell’s supportive and inclusive community to take the next step toward creating the future you want. Sign up for a free Discover Groundswell session to get started.