- This event has passed.
Finding and Bidding on Opportunities with the Government of Canada
September 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Did you know – The Government of Canada purchases between $20-$25 billion of goods, services, and construction each year. Many of the suppliers of these goods are small businesses. Finding and Bidding on Opportunities with the Federal Government can provide a fantastic way to grow your revenue.
Get an overview of buyandsell.gc.ca, which offers access to all the Government of Canada’s tenders and other related procurement information. You’ll receive guidance on the Request for Proposal (RFP) process and general information on the government bidding and evaluation process.
During this session you will learn how to:
- Search for government tenders and contract history
- Keep track of opportunities on buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the different types of opportunities available
You will also receive guidance on:
- Standing offers and supply arrangements with the federal government
- The Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- The bid evaluation and submission process
Open to everyone
Monday | September 21 | 10am to 11am | Webinar | FREE
Join us and Public Services and Procurement Canada’s Office of Small and Medium Enterprises as they guide you through how the federal government does their purchasing and help you understand the role of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises.