Following Your Passion: How to Turn a Personal Dream Into a Multi-Million Dollar Business
October 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
One of the key ingredients of success for any entrepreneur is to be truly passionate about what you do. But what does it really take to leave a secure corporate career and turn your hobby or interest into a profitable business? On October 21st we are tapping into the trade secrets and compelling journeys of three award-winning entrepreneurs who did exactly that.
Meet the panelists:
- In 2006, Jennifer Hamilton left the security of the school board to follow her passion for fitness. Fast forward to today and Oxygen Yoga & Fitness has grown into a national empire generating over $50M in revenue each year with over 68 locations across the country.
- Allison Grafton was at the top of her career as an investment banker when she gave it all up to pursue her passion for interior design. Today she has built Rockwood Custom Homes into the top luxury residential construction company in Alberta, employing over 35 employees and 500+ contractors.
Join us, along with presenting sponsor BDC and moderator Nikki Csek, for one night only in Kelowna and discover exactly what it takes to grow your passion into a multi-million dollar business and tap into key insights including:
- How to make the leap from corporate to entrepreneurship
- How to identify and evaluate opportunities & markets
- How to effectively scale your business for success
- How to expand your company into new markets or locations while maintaining the integrity of your brand
Whether you are already a budding entrepreneur or currently in a corporate role and looking for the motivation to transition out, this is an opportunity to get inspired to take your next step.