- This event has passed.
Getting Incorporated: Essential Steps and Legal Tips
February 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Attend this seminar to learn about the benefits of corporations, how to incorporate your business and legal tips that will help you with “life after incorporation”. This seminar is ideal for anyone who wants to get incorporated properly and learn how to carry on business as a corporate entity!
- Recognize the advantages of corporations.
- Understand the roles of shareholders, directors, officers and others in the corporate structure.
- Identify the essential steps that must be followed to properly create and organize your corporation.
- Explore additional steps that may be necessary if you’re incorporating an existing business, e.g. a proprietorship, and the common pitfalls to avoid.
- Know the mandatory corporate requirements that must be followed each year to keep your corporation alive and in good standing.
- Get helpful legal tips for carrying on business, as a corporate entity after the incorporation is complete.
Presented By: Dana Gordon, Benchmark Law Corporation
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.