- This event has passed.
GETTING INCORPORATED: ESSENTIAL STEPS AND LEGAL TIPS
May 2, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Attend this seminar to learn about the benefits of incorporating, how to incorporate your business and legal tips that will help you with “life after incorporation”. This seminar is ideal for anyone who wants to get incorporated properly and learn how to carry on business as a corporate entity.
This seminar will help you:
- Recognize the advantages of the corporation as a business structure
- Understand the roles of shareholders, directors, officers and others
- Identify the steps to properly create and organize your corporation
- Explore additional steps that may be necessary if you’re incorporating an existing business, e.g. a proprietorship
- Know the mandatory steps that must be followed every year to keep your corporation in good standing
Presented by Dana Gordon, Benchmark Law.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.