- This event has passed.
Growing Opportunities: Overcoming COVID’s impact on agri-food webinar
September 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
COVID-19 has led to restrictions and lockdowns, shifting consumer spending behaviours and demands, and logistical challenges that have constrained supplies of certain product groups. If your company is doing business domestically or abroad in the agriculture and agri-food sector and you’re concerned about the impacts of COVID-19, don’t miss Export Development Canada’s (EDC’s) free webinar, brought to you in collaboration with Farm Credit Canada (FCC).
Growing Opportunities: Overcoming COVID’s impact on agri-food is airing on Thursday, September 10, 2020, from 2 to 3 p.m. ET. This is your opportunity to learn how your business can overcome challenges from COVID-19 and discover key opportunities in the sector for growth.
Register now to learn:
- How COVID-19 has impacted the agriculture and agri-food sector
- The economic outlook for the sector
- The key opportunities for recovery and growth
- The current supply chain challenges and how to overcome them
- What tools and resources are available to you