- This event has passed.
GVBOT Virtual Trade Show
April 21 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Greater Vancouver Board of Trade ever-popular virtual trade show is back with a few differences:
- The event will be virtual using a platform that will make you feel as though you are in an actual exhibit hall.
- For the first time we have partnered with Toronto Regional Board of Trade, Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, and Edmonton Chamber of Commerce so you will have the opportunity to make connections beyond Greater Vancouver.
What attendees can expect:
- Discover new products, services, technologies, and offerings
- Participate in three breakout sessions with featured speakers
- Connect with other attendees through the networking chat
- GVBOT Members attend for free
- 2:30 – 2:50 p.m.: TBD
- 3:20 – 3:40 p.m.: Chad Banman, Sandler Training – Retooling your sales strategy for success in 2021 and beyond
- 4:10 – 4:30 p.m.: Ali Grovue, Ignite Management – Strategic Planning – What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Get It Right