- This event has passed.
Hiring Smart for Your Small Business
January 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Hiring the wrong person can vastly reduce the effectiveness of your team. Beyond the direct cost associated with orientation, training and then termination, there is the greater—but harder to quantify—cost of the impact to the rest of the team. A poor fit can be devastating to your top performers, both in morale and in productivity.
Join the Hiring Smart workshop and learn about the simple hiring principles that could significantly improve your hiring process and make it more effective.
This workshop will focus on:
- Why you should hire slow, fire fast
- How the wrong hire can be detrimental to your company culture
- Hiring for character – or technical brilliance
- How to choose the “right one”
- Hiring for a team vs a group of individuals