- This event has passed.
How to Choose an Online Collaboration Platform
April 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
As a small business, is it feasible to move the entire team “to the cloud” and collaborate online? What does that even mean? How are Office 365, GSuite, Google Drive, Dropbox and so forth different?
These questions and many more will be answered in this webinar designed to clarify what online collaboration platforms can do, and how to choose between the many options out there as a small business. We will also look at the keys to a successful implementation and what to expect in the transition process.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- What an online collaboration platform can do for your remote team
- How to decide between options and look under the hood at how platforms are managed and hosted
- What migration looks like and what to expect regarding cost and time
- Security concerns and best practices, e.g. personal account use
- Keys to success when launching a new platform