How to Drive More Traffic to Your Website
June 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. Understanding how to improve your visibility in Google and other search engines is crucial for driving traffic to your website. Learn free online tools to find out who your website visitors are, what they’re searching for, and how you can get more visitors and paying customers.
This seminar will provide you with an overview of the digital ecosystem including search engines and analytics. Join our digital marketing expert Warren Thompson, Co-Founder of Ollo Metrics as he helps you learn who your customers are and how they find you online.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The steps to setting up your Google Analytics account (free checklist provided)
- Free methods to learn more about your customers with real data
- How to find your “rock star” products, services, or staff that are attracting visitors
- Ways to figure out your competitors’ marketing strategy and use it to your advantage
- Learn what search terms your visitors are using and better target people like them
- Improve user experience by removing confusing pages or poor navigation design
- Tips on improving your website’s ranking on search engines for search engine optimization (SEO)