How to Protect Your Business From Fraud
July 15 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
When closing up shop for the day you’d typically activate your alarm and lock your doors to keep your business safe. Now, as many businesses have transitioned to the 24/7 world of e-commerce, keeping your business safe means protecting yourself in a whole new way. Does your business have the right tools in place to protect against e-commerce fraud?
Not taking payments face-to-face means more flexible ways of doing business, but also a greater risk of fraudulent activity. However there are steps you can take to minimize that risk: fraud protection tools and strategies can help protect your business, while still providing a seamless online experience for your customers.
This webinar will explore potential risks your business may be exposed to when processing online transactions, “red flags” that can help you identify fraudulent activity, as well as tools and strategies at your disposal to help prevent fraud in the future. Join Marta Rzeszowska, Director, Product Portfolio, Online and Mobile at Moneris, to gain a deeper understanding of e-commerce fraud, and how you can keep your business safe.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Types of fraudulent activity your business may be exposed to online
- Which payment methods are most secure when face-to-face isn’t possible
- “Red flags” that can help you identify fraudulent transactions
- What you need to do when you spot a suspicious transaction
- Proactive strategies you can employ to help reduce the risk of fraud in the future