- This event has passed.
How to Run a Side Business and Keep Your Day Job
January 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The decision to start a side business is an exciting one but it isn’t easy; especially if it’s your first time. And, while you might have an amazing idea, you don’t feel quite ready to quit your day job and join them. Don’t worry, you’re not alone in feeling this way! Many entrepreneurs run side businesses while keeping their full-time jobs and there are proven ways to do so.
In this seminar, you’ll discover what you need to know to start a “side hustle” while keeping your 9 to 5, how to manage your time and finances, and when to transition into a full-time business owner.
What you will learn:
- Why “The Leap” isn’t as straightforward as you think
- Reasons to keep your day job while starting a business
- 10 tips on how start and run your business and manage your day job at the same time
- How to transition from side business to full time successfully
- What to expect in your first year as a full time business owner
Presented by Gisele Forge, Creative Director and Owner of Blank Canvas Design Co.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.