- This event has passed.
How to Start Incorporating in Canada
February 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thinking of importing into Canada? Instead of trawling through the avalanche of confusing information online, join us for this seminar as we walk through the overall importation process from start to finish.
Join Max Vitali and gain an understanding of how to import into the Canadian market. This seminar is an ideal introduction before Importing Regulations In Canada and the Import/Export Advisory service.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The three key elements of a solid importation plan
- The types of risk to be aware of and how to manage or minimize them
- Tariff and Non-tariff barriers
- An introduction to free trade agreements with specific relevance to trading relationships across the NAFTA bloc
- How to set up efficient shipping
- Understanding customs in Canada
- An overview of Incoterms
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.